• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Sampak

Sampak

FreeBay Booster

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 06:06 PM

..Slim Shady. They used to call me Slim Shavy.

Ok that was lame. That's not my real name.

I just joined this site on the basis that I would win the lotto via some positive karmic event for having listened to the incessant begging of some car and console game loving foo around these here corners of the internets.

I'm still waiting.

But anyway, I thought I'd go for it and introduce myself here. I am in my late, late, late 20's. I live with my folks. I have a passion for radio controlled models, (especially ones with sweet legs) I don't smoke, drink and drive. I do just drive, actually. Which brings me to my car, my 2009 Altima Coupe. It was the only V6 on the lot, by chance. It must have been the step child of the Nissan dealerships around North Texas because it was "new" with 300 miles on it, and had just been brought over to the dealership I frequented for my other car's servicing. I wanted manual (sort of, though never having driven stick shift didn't seem to phase me) and Dark slate in color. Neither of which this car had. But I did save 15% or more on my car by switching to a more Dating type tactic. I almost signed the deal the first visit. Walked away, pretended I wasn't interested. Went back a week later, told 'em they still hadn't found a buyer for the car, so I'll take it if they're serious, for another grand less than last time. Ka-ching.. well, that's the sound that played in THEIR head I'm sure.

I live around DFW, used to live in Chicago in the 90s, but got tired of the weather and snow. And traffic. And I'm bosom buddies with the president. :horse:

:whistling:

2009 Altima Coupe 3.5SE - Borla exhaust, Racingline Y-pipe. R.I.P.

1998 Lexus GS400 - Megan EZ Street coilovers, Dual mufflers deleted - Rumbling in style

6cfdf6fb-1e81-48d0-a764-fdba018277ef_zps

#2 JackFlash19

JackFlash19

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 25 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 02:24 AM

:dance: Hola shady ;) Good to have you here! :cheers:

#3 JoshM

JoshM

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 12:09 AM

Yo Slim! :lol:

#4 David

David

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 174 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 12:15 AM

Welcome Josh! And he lies, he no slim. :eyebrow:

2008 Nissan Altima Coupe 3.5SE
Mods: BullyDog GT Tuner, Nismo Catback Exhaust, RacingLine Y-Pipe, Stillen Underdrive Pulley, AEM CAI, RacingLine Front/Rear Endlinks + Strut Bar, Stillen Rear Sway Bar + Body Kit and Orange/White Interior LED's.

Quote of the day: "i like sport car fast but i have none don't know howto drive"

#5 Sampak

Sampak

FreeBay Booster

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 01:24 AM

Who's Josh? No more horse meat for you.
:rolleyes:

2009 Altima Coupe 3.5SE - Borla exhaust, Racingline Y-pipe. R.I.P.

1998 Lexus GS400 - Megan EZ Street coilovers, Dual mufflers deleted - Rumbling in style

6cfdf6fb-1e81-48d0-a764-fdba018277ef_zps

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users