Update My Car Mod Page

H13rarchy's Content

There have been 14 items by H13rarchy (Search limited from 03-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#370 DFW Carmod.net Meetup & Dyno Day - Part II @ PRT Performance

Posted by H13rarchy on 20 June 2014 - 05:49 PM in Texas

Not sure if I'll run my car, not even sure if my car will be allowed on the dyno after last time, but I'll try to make it out again.

#366 DFW Carmod.net Meetup & Dyno Day @ PRT Performance

Posted by H13rarchy on 27 April 2014 - 03:40 PM in Texas

Yeah I know what you mean about the dyno. I unfortunately showed up too early and dyno'd 210hp & 196tq. Lol the dyno didn't like my car at all. At least it sounded good and was a cool experience. Can't for the chance to take it back.

#364 DFW Carmod.net Meetup & Dyno Day @ PRT Performance

Posted by H13rarchy on 27 April 2014 - 11:43 AM in Texas

Sampak, I'm on my phone and can't see images. What were the numbers?!?!

#362 New here and to forums in general

Posted by H13rarchy on 27 April 2014 - 06:36 AM in Newbies

Alright man awesome! Keep in touch.

#360 New here and to forums in general

Posted by H13rarchy on 26 April 2014 - 08:28 PM in Newbies

Damn! How did everybody do? I think my first run said 414hp and 375tq and then 210hp if that afterwards...

#356 New here and to forums in general

Posted by H13rarchy on 25 April 2014 - 09:16 AM in Newbies

I love the new mustangs except for the back end. I will say in person it definitely looks better and has a nice stance. The aftermarket is going to have a ball making exterior parts.

I have a friend in Longview, TX that owns a stingray. It's gorgeous. She also just added a procharger to it, because 460hp just wasn't enough. I'm a little pissed Chevy just jacked up the prices simply because they felt like it...

Like I said when the time comes we'll see what's out there. I'd prefer either a high revving or forced induction v8. And I feel your pain about thd gtr. It might be old school but rowing the gears yourself just feels right.

#353 New here and to forums in general

Posted by H13rarchy on 25 April 2014 - 04:43 AM in Newbies

Hey Steven,

Welcome abroad! So any exterior mods or are they all power related? What do you plan to upgrade to?

And yeah, the meet should be fun.

David,

Just realized I didn't answer your second question. I definitely have a soft spot for mustangs so it'll probably be a '16 or '17 mustang preferably an svt variant like GT350, GT500, Boss, Cobra, Mach1, or whatever they come out with.

That said I really wish Ford would make a direct competitor to the corvette performance and price wise. So when the time comes to trade up I might go for a c7 stingray, a z/28 if they make more than just one run of them, or used gtr or jaguar f-type. All just depends on what's out there.

#352 New here and to forums in general

Posted by H13rarchy on 24 April 2014 - 11:56 AM in Newbies

Yeah the only thing that sucks is the drone. I've been playing with idea of installing an off-road mid pipe since it's cheap hp just don't know if I could stand it being any louder.

#349 New here and to forums in general

Posted by H13rarchy on 24 April 2014 - 11:44 AM in Newbies

Bet it sounds pretty good! My axle backs are muffler deletes. Can't help but set off car alarms. It's so loud but I love it!

#347 New here and to forums in general

Posted by H13rarchy on 24 April 2014 - 11:29 AM in Newbies

Do have any mods done to the Lexus?

#345 New here and to forums in general

Posted by H13rarchy on 24 April 2014 - 11:04 AM in Newbies

Welcome! I have a friend at work who drives a modded 6spd 2012 GT 5.0 as well. A bit funny, he admits, being probably the 1 of 2 Asians driving 5.0's in DFW haha, and coming from imports (350z) but he swears it's overall more fun due to the insane power (plusit sounds awesome). Sadly he'll be out of town for the meet, or we'd get a good comparison of both your cars.

Anyway if you think you're good at rambling, you haven't seen anything yet.

See you Saturday!

Oh, and post up some pics mang!

Thanks Sampak!

Too bad he won't be there! I joined the dfw5.0's forum but have yet to get involved. When I was shopping for a car I knew it had to be one of the new 5.0`s hard to argue with a v8 with vtec essentially. I used to be big into imports but the torque and sound of v8`s is too addictive. Not sure if I'll ever buy anything else! See ya Saturday

Oh, no idea at the moment. Since it is a Mustang Dyno it might break some hearts, haha.

The shop owner mentioned to me a few guys are coming he knows. I think they have an RX8 and 240 but could be mistaken.

Yeah I'm trying to keep my expectations low. No hero numbers this weekend for sure! Sounds like there will be a decent mix of cars, hopefully. Can't wait to see how everyone does.

#343 New here and to forums in general

Posted by H13rarchy on 24 April 2014 - 10:49 AM in Newbies

Hello David,

Only exterior mods are taillight black out panels and I replaced the fog lights with plasti dipped gutter guard to allow a "ram air" like feature. Next mod will be lower control arms to reduce wheel hop and help put more power to the ground. I'd love some newer widers wheels but can't justify it for a vehicle I know I'll be trading in. I'm definitely more of a performance over looks person though. There is a ton of exterior mods I'd like to do but would rather spend the money making it faster first. Any bets on who will put down the most power this weekend?

#340 New here and to forums in general

Posted by H13rarchy on 24 April 2014 - 10:27 AM in Newbies

Hello everyone just wanted to introduce myself. Name's Steven, in my mid 20`s and owner of a 2012 Mustang GT 6spd. Only mods at the moment are JLT cai, Bama 93 race tune, and SLP axlebacks. Plan on doing a little more but nothing too crazy since it is my daily driver and I plan on trading up in a few years. I've taken several auto classes and even worked as a mechanic for awhile. Now I'm a systems analyst for a major high end clothing and retail company, not sure how that happened. I'm from mesquite but moved around a lot growing up and just recently moved back to the dfw area. Seems like I'm rambling a bit now so I'll shut up. It's nice to meet everyone and hope see y'all at the meet-up/dyno day.

#336 DFW Carmod.net Meetup & Dyno Day @ PRT Performance

Posted by H13rarchy on 22 April 2014 - 02:03 PM in Texas

I might be a little late but would love to attend and see what kind of numbers my car puts down.

2012 Mustang GT 5.0

Thank you,

Steven