Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

2008 Nissan Altima Coupe 3.5SE
Mods: BullyDog GT Tuner, Nismo Catback Exhaust, RacingLine Y-Pipe, Stillen Underdrive Pulley, AEM CAI, RacingLine Front/Rear Endlinks + Strut Bar, Stillen Rear Sway Bar + Body Kit and Orange/White Interior LED's.

Quote of the day: "i like sport car fast but i have none don't know howto drive"

#2 EVENTYDE

EVENTYDE

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 31 May 2010 - 11:53 AM

That color to me on any car, the charcoal gray color, is best looking when done up right. Clean.

#3 David

David

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 174 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 12:08 AM

Thanks, yeah, that color really caught my eye although I do love the Black Crimson color too.

Mods: BullyDog GT Tuner, Nismo Catback Exhaust, RacingLine Y-Pipe, Stillen Underdrive Pulley, AEM CAI, RacingLine Front/Rear Endlinks + Strut Bar, Stillen Rear Sway Bar + Body Kit and Orange/White Interior LED's.

Quote of the day: "i like sport car fast but i have none don't know howto drive"

#4 Sampak

Sampak

FreeBay Booster

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 03:00 AM

Funny I saw an Alti Coupe heading north/east around the dfw airport today. For a second I thought it was yours, then I noticed the missing Nismo logo. It turns out it was a low end 2.5 coupe, (no fogs) but was the same type of color, dark wheels like yours and Stillen exhaust (from what I could read on the tips) and debadged. I did a semi geeky "hey" wave, as if hoping to say "Coupe powaa wassap!" while I was driving next to them, but the driver and his gf probably thought I was a weirdo or something. :D

2009 Altima Coupe 3.5SE - Borla exhaust, Racingline Y-pipe. R.I.P.

1998 Lexus GS400 - Megan EZ Street coilovers, Dual mufflers deleted - Rumbling in style

6cfdf6fb-1e81-48d0-a764-fdba018277ef_zps

#5 David

David

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 174 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 09:06 AM

lol, yeah, I usually just blow by the 2.5's. Although I tend to mess with stock 3.5's now too.

And dang, how did you read the Exhaust name while driving? That's not easy.

#6 Sampak

Sampak

FreeBay Booster

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 12:05 PM

You didn't notice my humongous eyes in the avatar? I read "Still" on the tip, as I was behind the car to the right. Well, being a 2.5 it might as well have been sitting "still" had I decided to act the fool on the 35 mph airport service road and punch it.

I automatically assumed it was a 3.5...but when I noticed no fogs when I passed it and I realized it was probably a 2.5...again... :rolleyes: It sucks but at the same time rocks that 3.5Se's aren't that common. B)

2009 Altima Coupe 3.5SE - Borla exhaust, Racingline Y-pipe. R.I.P.

1998 Lexus GS400 - Megan EZ Street coilovers, Dual mufflers deleted - Rumbling in style

6cfdf6fb-1e81-48d0-a764-fdba018277ef_zps

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users